Young Justice AF Roleplay
Hello there and welcome!! Returning members, please log-in and proceed with whatever you are doing. New-comers, suit up, and get ready for the adventure of a life time!!!

If you are new, please use these steps as a guide to help you get started:

1. Click 'Register'
2. Create username and password
3. Verify your email
4. READ THE RULES
5. Introduce yourself
6. Create a character
7. START!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there and welcome!! Returning members, please log-in and proceed with whatever you are doing. New-comers, suit up, and get ready for the adventure of a life time!!!

If you are new, please use these steps as a guide to help you get started:

1. Click 'Register'
2. Create username and password
3. Verify your email
4. READ THE RULES
5. Introduce yourself
6. Create a character
7. START!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

A Bat in Jump City (First Event Announcement)

Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:48 pm by Vigilante

BREAKING NEWS:

Various eyewitnesses last night experienced telepathic messages from the web mainframe announcing the re-opening of the Titans Tower. Rumors have it that the internet vigilante known as Athena and the crime-fighter batman are behind this communication. The honorable HIVE Mayor Baran Flinnders has been contacted on this issue and will release a statement to the press sometimes today!

This is reporter Ned Black keeping you up to date with all of the latest news in this developing story.

Comments: 0

Latest topics
» The Coffee of Justice
++ Ello Gov'nor~ Pleasure to Make Your Acquaintance ++ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 pm by Vigilante

» The Opening Day! (Teen Titans Sign-Up)
++ Ello Gov'nor~ Pleasure to Make Your Acquaintance ++ EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:03 pm by Vigilante

» Archnemesis meet-up (privato for the Shade and the Morgan)
++ Ello Gov'nor~ Pleasure to Make Your Acquaintance ++ EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 11:15 am by Morgan Landry

» Common Abilities Rules
++ Ello Gov'nor~ Pleasure to Make Your Acquaintance ++ EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:08 am by Zanna

» Rules for ALL Members
++ Ello Gov'nor~ Pleasure to Make Your Acquaintance ++ EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:00 am by Zanna

» Midnight Strikes (Shade/Open)
++ Ello Gov'nor~ Pleasure to Make Your Acquaintance ++ EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 1:45 pm by Vigilante

» A Bat in Jump City (First Event Announcement)
++ Ello Gov'nor~ Pleasure to Make Your Acquaintance ++ EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:48 pm by Vigilante

» Emerson Holland // Artemis
++ Ello Gov'nor~ Pleasure to Make Your Acquaintance ++ EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 7:11 pm by Vigilante

» Background Story
++ Ello Gov'nor~ Pleasure to Make Your Acquaintance ++ EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:16 am by Zanna

++ Ello Gov'nor~ Pleasure to Make Your Acquaintance ++

Go down

++ Ello Gov'nor~ Pleasure to Make Your Acquaintance ++ Empty ++ Ello Gov'nor~ Pleasure to Make Your Acquaintance ++

Post by Zanna Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Hi there!

I'm Zanna and I am one of your fabulous admins here at YJF!
Please, if you have any concerns or questions, please PM me or any other admin or moderator and we will try out hardest to answer all of your questions thoroughly!!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

A little background about me:
- role-playing since the age of 11 or 12
- a recreational artist of many varieties
- recreational author / editor
- music lover
- water, lemonade, coffee, latte, tea kinda girl
- typical undertone fangirl

& Much much more!!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at YJF, and hopefully we can become good friends~ See you on the other side ♥

xoxo,
Zanna♥
Zanna
Zanna

Dollars : 72

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum